Bartending for Weddings
Booking bartending services from COPIA with licensed bartenders and professional bar services takes the worry and headaches out of your special day and evening.
Wedding Coffee Bar
Hospitality begins at your Wedding Coffee Bar! Let us welcome your guests to your Very Important Party.
Wedding Espresso Service starts at $600
- Espresso beverages custom made for your guests.
- We prepare your beverages with Fidalgo Coffee roasted locally in Skagit Valley. Whole dairy milk & cream, milk options available at your request.
- We serve in white 8 oz hot cups with black lids. Our iced drinks are served in 12 oz cold cups. We provide all necessary condiments.
- 3 hours of espresso service for parties up to 50 guests.
- 1 hour set up before our start time.
- Up to 1 hour cleanup at the end of service.
- Additional hours of service: $100 per hour
- Events up to 100 guests add $150
Call for custom pricing on all events over 100 guests.
Mediterranean Soda Bar
Our delicious and refreshing Mediterranean Sodas are made with premium fresh fruit puree, muddled mint/lime over ice finished with sparkling Seltzer water.
Flavor selections: mixed Berry, Mango , Peach.
Pricing for a stand alone Mediterranean Soda bar is the same as Espresso Coffee Service pricing. It can be priced as an Add-On service with Espresso Coffee Catering.
15% Production fee plus local sales tax applies to all services. Travel fees may apply.
Coffee Catering for Weddings
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book espresso catering or bartending services for my event?
- Contact our event planner by phone or fill out our contact form and have a complementary consultation.
- We require a 50% deposit and signed contract at the time of booking bartending for your event.
What's your availability?
- We are currently booking for weddings and business parties through 2022.
- We will only accept 20 wedding bookings for 2022. Weddings typically book 6 months to a year in advance, so please contact us today to secure your date.
What beverages do you serve?
- Bartending: We serve client-provided bottled and keg beer, wines, champagne and mimosas.
- Espresso Catering:
How will I know how much beer and wine to buy?
- When you book with us, we will provide you with a beverage recommendation sheet. Most people over buy beer and wine. Our reference guide will save you from buying too much.
- Our bartenders only open wine as needed avoiding having too many opened bottles at the end of service. We re-box all wine including the empties.
Are you licensed by the WA State Liquor Control Board, and are you insured?
- Yes, all of our bartenders are Class 12/MAST permitted. They also carry a food handlers card.
- We carry liquor liability and general liability insurance.
- Clients are responsible to apply for an online banquet permit ($10). A permit is usually required by your event venue.
What kind of glassware do you use?
- We use client-provided glassware or disposable. It’s your choice.
- We can provide disposable glasses for beer and wine if purchased with the Support Bar.
- We can order rented glassware with an additional 20% service fee.
Let’s Work Together!
Fill out and submit the contact form below . Then, give us a call!