Event and Party Venue
Hospitality is our business!
Event and Party Venue for Rent: Serving Skagit,
Whatcom, Island and Snohomish Counties. Located
in Burlington, WA.
Event and Business Meeting Venue
Five Stars. Fabulous full-day retreat venue!!! We held an all day Board of Directors retreat at Copia, and it was perfect. Marjorie and Joe are wonderful hosts and bend over backwards to accommodate the customers’ needs. We had about 16 people. They provided a delicious breakfast and lunch, snacks in the afternoon, drinks all day, and even iced vanilla lattes in the afternoon. As a facilitator, I would definately return here. There is plenty of room for small or larger group breakouts. We even set up a photo studio for the new board headshots. Very grateful for the hospitality!
COPIA…on the Boulevard is an event and party venue to rent in Burlington, WA, in the heart of the “Magic Skagit”.
This unique and intimate 1200 sq. ft. facility offers comfortable table seating for 33 with an open lounge area outfitted with leather furniture around a gas fireplace. The French doors to the outdoor patio add to the ambiance of this welcoming environment.
COPIA’s walls feature original artwork.
Catering: Our commercial kitchen can provide in house catering and beverages for your events. Outside catering is possible with a fee. For options contact us.
Presentations: We offer our meeting and workshop clients Wi-Fi, a 50” monitor and a podium for presentations.
We specialize in:
- Business Luncheons
- Half- and Whole-Day Retreats
- Lunch & Learns
- Off-Site Board Meetings and Training Sessions
COPIA is centrally located in Burlington, WA, “Hub City”, gateway to the San Juan Islands in the West, the Cascade Range to the East, Seattle to the South, and Vancouver, BC, to the North.
We serve Skagit, Whatcom, Island and Snohomish Counties.
Create engagement with your employees, colleagues, or membership base for clubs by having smaller events quarterly or monthly at Copia on the Boulevard. Regular mini events are great bonding experiences. Being in a one-of-a-kind environment fosters creativity promoting hyper-focused meetings.
Event and Party Venue:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I rent the COPIA space for my business event or party?
- Contact our event planner by phone or fill out our contact form and have a complementary consultation.
- We require a 50% deposit and signed contract at the time of booking bartending or espresso catering for your event.
What's your availability?
- We are currently booking for business events, parties, bartending services and espresso coffee catering through 2023.
- We will only accept 20 wedding bookings for 2023. Weddings typically book 6 months to a year in advance, so please contact us today to secure your date.
What beverages do you serve with Espresso Catering?
- Espresso Catering: We serve a variety of espresso-based drinks,Chai Tea. They can be hot or cold. We use Fidalgo Coffee, premier coffee bean roasters in Skagit County. We use whole milk. Alternative milks available by request.
- NEW for 2023 “Over Ice Bar” all drinks are served over ice: Lattes, Mokkas, Chai Tea, Iced Tea, Fruit Mediterraneans. Perfect for company events especially in the Summer!
If we use an outside caterer, are dishes and cutlery available?
When using an outside caterer, the following items are available to rent from Copia:
- Dinner plates
- Salad/Dessert plates
- Stemless wine/water glasses
- Long stem wine glasses
- Cloth napkins
- Chafing dishes
Does the outside caterer have access to the kitchen?
The outside caterer does not have access to our kitchen. They do have access to our front serving bar and a hand washing sink.
Let’s Work Together!
Fill out and submit the contact form below . Then, give us a call!