Hospitality is our Business!
At COPIA, we marry the Art of Hospitality with the Skill of Serving and managing an event so that you will have a truly successful and memorable experience.
COPIA on the Boulevard is a Boutique Events Center in Burlington, WA, in the heart of the “Magic Skagit”. This unique and intimate 1200 sq. ft. facility offers comfortable table seating for 40.
Enjoy the ambiance of this unique private setting. Relax by the fireplace or enjoy the outside Patio.
Let COPIA help you plan and serve a simple yet satisfying and pleasing menu to accompany your Very Important Party.
Business Luncheon Meeting
- Savory soups.
- Sandwich platters.
- Tasty, seasonal salads.
- Fresh fruit platters.
- Tortellini salad with grilled chicken and roasted vegetables.
- Antipasto, fresh fruit or seasonal vegetable platters.
VIP Espresso Bar
- Savor the experience of a personal espresso bar at your corporate event or wedding celebration:
- Espressos, dopios, lattes and more.
- Add a Mediterranean Soda Bar: Refreshing fruit puree with muddled mint/lime over ice, finished with sparkling Selzer water. Includes three flavors…
- Mixed Berry, Mango and Peach.
- Mini potato and zucchini latkes with applesauce.
- Zesty salmon cakes with herbed garlic spread.
- Devillous eggs.
- Wheel of brie with artisan bread.
- Antipasto platter.
- Roasted garden vegetables.
- And more appetizer choices….
“As the owner of an event venue on my home property, it is important to me to know who my bartenders are. Joseph and Marjorie of V.I.P or Very Important Parties Espresso Catering & Bartending have been one of my favorite preferred companies for eight years. They have provided me with their knowledge, their professionalism, and the protection for myself and my clients; while all the while providing an excellent and important service. The guests of the venue repeatedly say how helpful and fun they are to work with!” –Dawn Greenfield, Former owner of Greenfield Farm and Gardens LLC, Anacortes, WA
“Our family contracted with Copia on the Boulevard as a venue for a 100th Birthday Party and Celebration of Life. I recommend Copia, and its hosts, Marjorie and Joseph Plewinski, wholeheartedly. From the very early planning stages right up to the day of the party, Marjorie and Joseph were great – their advice and experience were a tremendous help. The venue is comfortable, beautiful, flexible and fully equipped – they had everything we needed to facilitate an outstanding event at a very reasonable cost. When you’re planning an event, keep Copia in mind!” –Sally Sibson, Burlington, WA
Copia is a great training venue for my small business social marketing workshops. Just the right ambience, hospitality, space and appropriate technology. Marjorie and Joseph are warm and welcoming and the espresso is the best morning treat!
Let’s Work Together!
Fill out and submit the Contact Us form . Then, give us a call!